As a Kitchen Designer, you will be a part of OHi’s fast growing Sales team, creating stunning perspective designs and space planning ideas that completely WOW our clients!
OHi is looking for a skilled Kitchen Design professional for residential remodeling. The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
• Minimum of 5-7 years in residential remodeling and design (Kitchens, Baths, Basements, and Additions)
• Highly organized
• Have a strong desire and passion to work in the remodeling/home improvement industry
• Driven by exceeding goals and smashing deadlines
• Extremely proficient in AutoCAD and 20/20 (Revvit and SketchUp a plus)
• Able to work in a team environment that encourages team selling.
• Strong level of prioritization and ability to work independently on some projects.
• Able to communicate and be comfortable talking with consumers about their projects face to face. (This means you like people)
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing
• Flexible Schedule and ‘Summer hours’ year round
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
• Hours are M-Th 8am-6pm, Fri 10am-2pm
• TONS of free food weekly
• Monthly events
• Employee technology packages & equipment
• Mileage reimbursement.
• We happily enforce a casual dress code in a comfortable ‘home like’ atmosphere office space and showroom