OHi is looking for an outgoing, energetic go-getter who doesn’t watch the clock. A true salesman who goes beyond building rapport and identifies our customer’s value system. The ideal candidate has a sales background and a minimum of 3 years of selling experience in the home services industry.
At OHi, you’ll be working with the best in the industry for residential remodeling in a design+build setting. We employ sales, interior designers, draftsman, project managers, carpenters, and more - all in-house. Our state of the art design showroom attracts customers from all over Chicago to piece together their dream projects.
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience, with at least 3 years sales experience in the home services industry
• BA or BS in business, communications, interior design or similar
• Proficient in Microsoft office and understanding of using a CRM system
• Ability to manage your own schedule and multi-task
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and internal staff simultaneously
• High problem solving ability
• High negotiation and conflict resolution skill set
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing
• Flexible Schedule and ‘Summer hours’ year round
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
• Hours are M-Th 8am-6pm, Fri 10am-2pm
• TONS of free food weekly
• Monthly events
• Employee technology packages & equipment
• Mileage reimbursement.
• We happily enforce a casual dress code in a comfortable ‘home like’ atmosphere office space and showroom