As an CAD Draftsman, you will be a part of OHi’s Support Services team assisting both sales and construction professionals and are considered a critical backbone to the company.
Creating 2D and 3D layouts and renderings for prospecting salesmen to help build their clients dream project, as well as permit procurement drawings are day to day duties. Additional responsibilities include meeting with clients both on and off-site for final plan sign off, as well as one on one meetings with sales and construction professionals to discuss design ideas, layout, and trouble shooting.
OHi is looking for a skilled CAD professional for residential remodeling and construction. The ideal candidate will posses the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Highly organized skill set and personal structure
• Have a strong desire and passion to work in the remodeling/home improvement industry
• Driven by exceeding goals and smashing deadlines
• Extremely proficient in AutoCAD. THIS IS A MUST. (20/20, Revvit, and Sketchup a huge plus)
• Able to work in a team consisting of administrative, construction, and sales professionals simultaneously.
• Strong level of prioritization and ability to work independently on some projects.
• Able to communicate and be comfortable talking with consumers about their projects face to face. (This means you like people)
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing
• Flexible Schedule and ‘Summer hours’ year round
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
• Hours are M-Th 8am-6pm, Fri 10am-2pm
• TONS of free food weekly
• Monthly events
• Employee technology packages & equipment
• Mileage reimbursement.
• We happily enforce a casual dress code in a comfortable ‘home like’ atmosphere office space and showroom